FS: Burton [ak] / Nike
All prices USD and INCLUDE shipping to L48/Canada.
Please PM or e-mail email@example.com to inquire.
Burton [ak] Swash Jacket XL (blue/white/grey) - 8/10, $110
- a few small marks here and there but otherwise in awesome shape. Ridden fewer than ten days.
Burton [ak] Swash Jacket XL (“Siddartha”) - 9/10, $120
- ridden in once only. Wore it to grab groceries a couple times, though. Zippers are a tad stiff but perfect otherwise.
Burton [ak] Stagger Pant XL (True Black) - 8/10, $100
- Burton’s precursor to the Swash. No rips or wear on the heel cuffs. The only catch is that I superglued the cuff zips shut because they kept opening up on their own.
Nike Rosewood Jacket L (black) - 7/10, $50
- a little bit of coffee staining on the cuff of the grey sleeve, but otherwise in great shape. More of a shell; not a ton of insulation. Maybe fifteen days on-hill. I see some park kid getting gnarly with this.
Nike Aeroloft Kampai XL (red) - 7/10, $85
- a few tiny stains here and there and the cuffs show a bit of wear, but no rips or tears. Shell still repels. Probably the lightest down jacket I’ve ever ridden in. Used for a season in Korea/Japan. Would be a perfect “beater” jacket for the guy who sees a lot of really cold temps and deep pow.
Would be willing to negotiate if you’re looking to grab multiple items.
Not really looking to trade for anything other than camber-dominant Family Tree decks 158-163, or Koruas 157+.
Ontario | Boots: Driver X | Bindings: Genesis X, Union Progress FC | Boards: CaféRacer & CaféRacer+ 159 / Cheetah 159 / LandLord 163