This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Lee 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Spenser
    Participant

got it figured out – board is no longer available. leaving the original post here because I’m dumb

————

This happens every time I decide to get a solid again.. it’s just more board than I want to ride most days at a resort, and I’d rather have something else.

I barely have a day’s worth of riding on it. It’s virtually new. $399 shipped in the US – no less. Can’t find one online for less than full retail of 530.

It’s a beast and needs a rider that goes fast, who likes a board that wants more from them. Awesome float, great for low, high speed carving, but it is not a slow-speed dork-around deck. You could easily fit a larger guy on the 56 – the specs are almost identical to the flagship 163 wide, and it’s a wider and stiffer board.

I might be willing to trade for something, but I’m being kind of picky. I have boards for pow days, so I’m looking for something directional for carving. If the sidecut isn’t over 8m (preferably around 8.5) then it’s a no.

Spenser
    Participant

rick b
    Participant

dang. wish i could.

hey pm’d you yesterday (do pm’s work?)

🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  rick b.

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

just such a beautiful fckn board. wish i had some funds

Spenser
    Participant

it is.

I’m bummed at myself for doing this again. I love the damn thing, but I’m a resort rider and I just like my Mullair and Fish more.

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

That’s fair. I’d offer my carveair + cash but I can’t really spend the money. Plus I was told not to bother with sub 8 sidecut!

A friend just got one and I think it’s way more board than he can handle so I’m interested to see what he thinks.

Spenser
    Participant

my legs and mood just aren’t up to par every day for the hovercraft. it wants more. if I got to ride pow and perfect groomers every day (think hero snow), I’d not have this sale post up right now…

it’s a spectacular board, but more of a true quiver board for me. I honestly only got it for carving.

mongoose
    Participant

Any idea what shipping to Japan would cost?

Spenser
    Participant

overseas is at least 250+ with everything I’ve experienced. I was able to get a skate banana 148 to Australia for around $220 years ago

I might have this taken care of locally, but not sure yet.

Spenser, is the new 3D base tech noticeable? I like the look of this board but I don’t want anyBataleon TBT crap       .

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

i think he wrote about it a bit and shared some friends’ thoughts in the “check out my new…” thread

HotSnowball
    Participant

Looking at this very very hard…

Spenser
    Participant

I hate TBT style boards and this is nothing like that. It’s super mellow, and almost all the bevel is in the zone that’s already lifted on the nose/tail. I didn’t notice it.

89c51
    Participant

Is this the fastest you ever bought and sold a board?

BFBF
    Participant

Spenser, is the new 3D base tech noticeable? I like the look of this board but I don’t want anyBataleon TBT crap .

i have an aviator with spoon   —– barely, I mean BARELY noticeable

Wouldn’t worry about it as the Jones stuff is dialed in perfectly.

Help spenser out so he can buy more boards…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘The Bathroom (aka FS/WTB/Megasale Exchange) – Closed’ is closed to new topics and replies.