Home Forums The Bathroom (aka FS/WTB/Megasale Exchange) – Closed FS: Korua TrannyFinder 157cm- $375 shipped to CONUS

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mr. Irrelevant 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

this bad boy just started feeling too stiff and demanding for my likes toward the end of the year. this is a tough decision to list it, but i just found a great deal on another deck ive been interested in for a while and cost wise, this will basically be a trade. that being said…not interested in trades for right now.

this thing absolutely rips and just locks in and holds once you set it on edge. had it in some boot top to knee deep pow on a couple days and the float was awesome, even on some lower angle slopes. i just put the summer wax on it. on top of an awesome board, you also get a dope AF sticker job (IMHO).

i’ll add a pic later, but the only damage worth noting is near the rear binding (for regular footers) where the topsheet was damaged – and then repaired professionally – while still at the Evo shop before i got it. effects performance in no way shape or form and is barely even noticeable. i’m out of the country starting MDW so would love to get this sold and in the mail to you asap! let me know any questions!

BINDINGS NOT FOR SALE!

coleslawed
    Participant

ffffffffffffff

El Che
    Participant

goddamnit goddamnit!!

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

sorry guys – had a work event last night and forgot to get more pics. will do it later….would love for this to go to some one here, but will probably post this weekend (maybe even tonight) on the facebook groups considering i’ve already put up money to buy it’s replacement! hah

psklt
    Participant

knew i’d see this up soon enough! Realized you had an optimistic though so that’s acceptable

Someone scoop this up asap, it rips so hard and this is a good deal

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

knew i’d see this up soon enough! Realized you had an optimistic though so that’s acceptable Someone scoop this up asap, it rips so hard and this is a good deal

nah the optimistic is my brothers, didn’t spend a ton of time on it.

coleslawed
    Participant

waffle?

j/k

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

haha maybe. feel like it will sell out right on ST. if someone would have bought @el che ‘s iguchi he’d be getting it. but his waffle won’t freakin finish

BFBF
    Participant

This is not the time of year to move decks.

Hold

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘The Bathroom (aka FS/WTB/Megasale Exchange) – Closed’ is closed to new topics and replies.