Home Forums Goods – closed The Most OF-FISH-IAL Thread!

This topic contains 204 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  Adam Coyle 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 205 total)
  • Author

illocon
    Participant

I may be in the minority, but I prefer it unadorned.

The shimmer/sheen of the standard top sheet adds to the shape of the board that, to my eyes at least, looks perfect (I do regret selling my 156 for its aesthetics).

CJS
    Participant

Fuck yes.

rick b
    Participant

mmmmmmn

Shredder
    Participant

now she’s proper

Spenser
    Participant

haha you guys are weirdos

Spenser
    Participant

I may be in the minority, but I prefer it unadorned. The shimmer/sheen of the standard top sheet adds to the shape of the board that, to my eyes at least, looks perfect (I do regret selling my 156 for its aesthetics).

I agree, but black…. I must go all black….

really liked being on the Mullair when I blacked it out. obviously the board rides the same, but something about it adds to the mental game of riding. I’m finding graphics to be more and more distracting…

one of these days I’ll get flesh colored vinyl and make that penis board I’ve always dreamed of… with “COCK SLAYER” rainbow text, of course.

F1EA
    Participant

I generally prefer whatever the top sheet is… But gotta say that blackout looks dope.

black bnr32
    Participant

boooo

El Che
    Participant

wesley knows

illocon
    Participant

I may be in the minority, but I prefer it unadorned. The shimmer/sheen of the standard top sheet adds to the shape of the board that, to my eyes at least, looks perfect (I do regret selling my 156 for its aesthetics).

I agree, but black…. I must go all black…. really liked being on the Mullair when I blacked it out. obviously the board rides the same, but something about it adds to the mental game of riding. I’m finding graphics to be more and more distracting… one of these days I’ll get flesh colored vinyl and make that penis board I’ve always dreamed of… with “COCK SLAYER” rainbow text, of course.

So black isn’t flesh coloured? Hmmmm. A big black board crushing all that white virgin snow? SEO through the roof.

If/when I get a deep thinker I’m likely to black the nose out to get rid of the Burton logo but leave the rest as is.

psklt
    Participant

looks good man.  Is that one giant sheet of vinyl or a bunch of smaller ones? Looks like a separate sheet on the nose

Spenser
    Participant

mostly one, but the nose was too wide for my 12″ roll, so I had to do a separate piece sideways

F1EA
    Participant

Should have done racing stripes.

Black with golden stripes. Pimp.

Lonz
    Participant

That looks great.  Plain black almost always looks best, in my view.

ecrider
    Participant

So now I’m tempted to black out my Root (top 10 worst graphics ever). Where do you get the vinyl…any arts and craft store?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 205 total)

The forum ‘Goods – closed’ is closed to new topics and replies.