This topic contains 480 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by  slim253 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 481 total)
  • Author

slim253
    Participant

cause some of us are ballin’ on a budget but still want to maximize our whoreage.

where’s the sale? who’s running a promo? season end clearance? local shop that doesn’t have a website? (an unfortunate) shop closing? killer deal or something rare on ebay? find something rad on the snowboard trader group on FB? let your fellow gear whores know!

slim253
    Participant

snowboards.com has some pretty good deals. I’m trying not to buy a Flow Darwin at 65% off but you guys are enabling jerks and I feel like I want need one. $225 for a $650 board is pretty damn hard to pass up.

SG Boarder
    Participant

The white Darwin was US$199 a few weeks ago on snowboards.com, so might come back down…

Almost pulled the trigger on it then.

slim253
    Participant

I pulled the trigger maybe a couple hours later. $25 difference is no big deal. $225 for a board like that is a killer deal. I don’t really care that its a 2 year old model (2015) cause is still brand new. I’ve paid more for used boards before. whore on, my friends. whore on.

c.fuzzy
    Keymaster

I saw it @$200 and might have copped it if I hadn’t just picked up the fish. Looking forward to hearing how it rides.

Supra
    Participant

there’s a 2016 160 rome pow div new for $240 at whiskey militia. also a gnu swallowtail carver for $340 and a gnu space out for $302 (?). Someone get the swallowtail carver! That’s the best price I’ve seen it at. Only 1 left. I had it in my cart for most of yesterday but I really don’t need another deck.

Supra
    Participant

@highme weren’t you looking for skins? There’s Burton/G3 skins at whiskeymilitia…

highme
    Keymaster

Thanks, I’ll check it. I saw they were ~ $90 at Backcountry.

Also, my usual PSA. Using Activejunky.com & the free shipping from Backcountry, things are usually cheaper than what you can get it for from S&C  or WM.

slim253
    Participant

gorgeperformance.com/ a shop in the Portland, OR area has some pretty good deals. 30% off B binders. you gotta call to order certain brands though. just bought some 2016 vita est (I know, I know) for $209 shipped.

highme
    Keymaster

Gorge is a great shop.

Ba L
    Participant

My local shop has 50% off of snowboard gear.

http://www.pitcrewskateboards.com/

Great deal for anyone needing new gear and want to help a local shop.

They have a good selection of Union, some Burton, Rome, and Swtichback bindings. They also have 32 boots and had some Airblaster and snowboards left in stock.j

slim253
    Participant

My local shop has 50% off of snowboard gear. http://www.pitcrewskateboards.com/ Great deal for anyone needing new gear and want to help a local shop. They have a good selection of Union, some Burton, Rome, and Swtichback bindings. They also have 32 boots and had some Airblaster and snowboards left in stock.j

isn’t pitcrew a commission shop? I do have a want need for a pair of supermissions.

BFBF
    Participant

slim253
    Participant

My local shop has 50% off of snowboard gear. http://www.pitcrewskateboards.com/ Great deal for anyone needing new gear and want to help a local shop. They have a good selection of Union, some Burton, Rome, and Swtichback bindings.

I checked their website and they show supermissions, but they’re at full retail. is it an in-store only sale? wanna do a pick and ship for me if it is? 😉

Supra
    Participant

Yeah, I was really liking those super missions. I’d buy them at 50% off & free shipping…but I bet that’s a pipe dream

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 481 total)

The forum ‘The Bathroom (aka FS/WTB/Megasale Exchange) – Closed’ is closed to new topics and replies.