This topic contains 480 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by  slim253 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 481 total)
  • Author

snowman
    Participant

A US based company ? Oh really…

Q: How long does my order take to ship?
    A: Our general turn-around time to ship an order is 1-2 business days after it is placed.

Q: How do you ship the orders?
    A: This is our standard shipping method: All orders shipped via International Express Free shipping.

Q: How can I check on the status of my order?
    A: When you pay success, we will send to your parcel, and each parcel with a tracking number. You can use the tracking number and check it.

Lonz
    Participant

Clearly a scam site.  It lists the colours and fabric type!  Haha.

c.fuzzy
    Keymaster

Q: How can I check on the status of my order? A: When you pay success, we will send to your parcel,

You guys are all going to be bummin when I pay success and have a whole bunch of dope new boards and you don’t.

kimchi
    Participant

No chance that site is legit. That said, if anyone’s feeling adventurous, a decent credit card should get you your money back if you get scammed.

Triple8Sol
    Participant

These guys have 1 of these left, soldout everywhere. Never seen it even remotely this cheap, everywhere else got to maybe 20% off max from what I saw.

2017 Never Summer Maverix 157

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Triple8Sol.

parker
    Participant

holt shit a few people got ripped off

$1000 bucks for 5 pairs of jp walker light boots!!!! This seller has shitty deals for days.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/wintersport1/m.html?item=201905397540&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2046732.m1684

thewral
    Participant

These guys have 1 of these left, soldout everywhere. Never seen it even remotely this cheap, everywhere else got to maybe 20% off max from what I saw. 2017 Never Summer Maverix 157

Cool beans… I picked up a 163 for the same price.  It showed $520 on the site but when added to cart it was $320.  We’ll see if it goes through. Kudos

buggravy
    Participant

These guys have 1 of these left, soldout everywhere. Never seen it even remotely this cheap, everywhere else got to maybe 20% off max from what I saw. 2017 Never Summer Maverix 157

Cool beans… I picked up a 163 for the same price. It showed $520 on the site but when added to cart it was $320. We’ll see if it goes through. Kudos

Good pick up.  I’ve been riding the 157 and love it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  buggravy.

thewral
    Participant

It shipped out. I think they still have both 157 and 163

Triple8Sol
    Participant

It shipped out. I think they still have both 157 and 163

They confirmed 1 remaining in each size.

slim253
    Participant

good deal on some white atlas binders if you’re a large: https://www.geartrade.com/item/510831/atlas-binding-matte-white-l-good

edit: also in black here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-2017-Union-Atlas-Black-Size-Large-Ridden-Once-/222485015747?hash=item33cd23ecc3:g:7BMAAOSwVm5Y–2-

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  slim253.

CJ
    Participant

Anyone have experience with the ebay user mounthoodsupplycompany? The guy always seems to come up when I search for older gear. Seems pretty legit looking at his rating, just curious if anyone’s had experience with this seller.

Tekniq33
    Participant

damn great deal on those white atlas. i have been keeping my eye out for some, i just dont know that I would want white

hannibal
    Blocked

Anyone have experience with the ebay user mounthoodsupplycompany? The guy always seems to come up when I search for older gear. Seems pretty legit looking at his rating, just curious if anyone’s had experience with this seller.

dope seller … always got stuff no one else has like these bad boys so i scooped them up

El Che
    Participant

Yes, I have bought from them a couple times over the past years and its always been successful.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 481 total)

The forum ‘The Bathroom (aka FS/WTB/Megasale Exchange) – Closed’ is closed to new topics and replies.