This topic contains 480 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by  slim253 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 481 total)
  • Author

yukiotokosama
    Participant

Is it in fact a rep?

I can’t confirm that, but it would appear so.

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

word. he’s got solid prices. im watching his cool bean (that sounds weird). but im also watching like 4 other boards right now that i have no intention of actually buying

kimchi
    Participant

word. he’s got solid prices. im watching his cool bean (that sounds weird). but im also watching like 4 other boards right now that i have no intention of actually buying

Gah that 2018 Cool Bean is dope. I got the 2017 in the Java color but I have a weakness for wood topsheets.

Peter
    Participant

Flick that bean

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

Gah that 2018 Cool Bean is dope. I got the 2017 in the Java color but I have a weakness for wood topsheets.

i don’t think thats wood. i think its like a bright gold/yellow

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

highme
    Keymaster

My resale honey hole has a few pairs of used Sparks for ~$100 a pair. I didn’t dig too much into the pile to see what interface they are, but I’d assume they’re still the ones that have the pin. I can pick & ship no problem.

c.fuzzy
    Keymaster

My resale honey hole has a few pairs of used Sparks for ~$100 a pair. I didn’t dig too much into the pile to see what interface they are, but I’d assume they’re still the ones that have the pin. I can pick & ship no problem.

Last years? Model?

highme
    Keymaster

Not sure, I’ll be stopping by there on Friday, I can get more info then.

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

I’m selling my tranny finder 157 in the raffle group on Facebook. $20 per ticket, eight tickets left. Trying to get all tickets sold by Saturday

coleslawed
    Participant

dang.  wish I could get in there. not this week, unfortunately 🙁

Peter
    Participant

I’m selling my tranny finder 157 in the raffle group on Facebook. $20 per ticket, eight tickets left. Trying to get all tickets sold by Saturday

Can I buy the winning ticket?

Where do I find said auction on facebook?

El Che
    Participant

the group is called snowboard waffles

c.fuzzy
    Keymaster

Not sure, I’ll be stopping by there on Friday, I can get more info then.

Please let me know whats available and deets. Thx.

Peter
    Participant

the group is called snowboard waffles

Right on. Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 481 total)

The forum ‘The Bathroom (aka FS/WTB/Megasale Exchange) – Closed’ is closed to new topics and replies.