Home Forums Goods – closed The Official Korua Shapes Thread

This topic contains 398 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  coleslawed 2 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 391 through 399 (of 399 total)
  • Author

CJS
    Participant

Right around $400 new from Canada.

nmb
    Participant

Same here.  I always find it weird when people list them on ST for $430-450 used.

Keyser Soze
    Participant

Yep.  Brand new, I think they are priced really well for what you get.  I was looking at a Manta Ray last year, but decided on getting a couple of Koruas for the same price instead.  I have heard the Manta Ray may have been worth it though.

parker
    Participant

Same here. I always find it weird when people list them on ST for $430-450 used.

I think its cause evo sells them for more than it is to get them from europe and people don’t realize the VAT is refunded or taken of the price once checking out.

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

i think i paid right around 400 for mine. tried selling it for 375 shipped i believe. no takers though. will prob use as trade bait next year

Keyser Soze
    Participant

I doubt you will have a problem selling it in the Fall.

I recently dropped about 30 lbs, so I’m going to order a Stealth 50 for next season.  I’m definitely keeping my TF57 though.

CJS
    Participant

Had my eye on a giant manta for awhile, especially after seeing them in person in Niseko.  But when I went to order this year I found out the topsheet is poop brown and I said NAH.  Went with last year’s Chaser on discount at Wave Rave.  Can’t wait.

nmb
    Participant

Definitely demo a gentem if you can..I rode the stingray (155) at Brighton this past season and it was easily the most fun I’ve had on a board in awhile. lots of response without being stiff as a door.

coleslawed
    Participant

I paid just under $400 for my blem from Evo.

Viewing 9 posts - 391 through 399 (of 399 total)

The forum ‘Goods – closed’ is closed to new topics and replies.