Home Forums The Bathroom (aka FS/WTB/Megasale Exchange) – Closed The Official Want to Trade Thread

This topic contains 41 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Petillionaire 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Hank
    Participant

Hey guys,

Figured maybe this thread could have some use for people who want to see what they can get out of old gear? Maybe I’m wrong.

For me:

2010 Capita Horrorscope 155cm

2008 Burton Love 152cm (the one with the girls on it)

TBH I’m not really sure if I fully want to get rid of the Burton Love, who knows

nmb
    Participant

i’d trade my SK54 for something else in the FT line..gatekeeper, skipjack52..etc

nmb
    Participant

I also have a brand new pair of L/XL Contact Pro baseplates (2nd gen before it went to the flatter pad) black/green that I’d trade for a set of Atlas baseplates (black only).

Angler
    Participant

i’d trade my SK54 for something else in the FT line..gatekeeper, skipjack52..etc

Would you be interested in last years mod-fish?

nmb
    Participant

Thanks for the offer – I’ve got a regular silver Fish that I like a lot and the Modfish would have some overlap in my quiver.

Angler
    Participant

Understood…..

Petillionaire
    Participant

White/glow atlas straps (m), and white force trays (m) with some airblaster inverter accent pieces. I sold all my unions so these pieces are just sitting around.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Petillionaire.

ApacheRunner
    Participant

I have an 09/10 Burton Joystick 154, OG channel mounting style that has a somewhat ugly but solid epoxy job on the tail and equally ugly sticker job that I may consider trading.

I also have two of Laura Hadar’s pro model boards (has various rappers on the top sheet), one in 151 and the other in the next size down (149?). Both used by her, with custom sticker jobs done by her as well that I would consider trading.

Would prefer a board for wall art because that’s what the Hadar decks are meant for or an All-Mountain board, the wider the better between 150-156

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  ApacheRunner.

CJS
    Participant

@notmikebuckley, just sold my slightly used SK on ebay for $420 + shipping. Sold it first day with like 60 views and 10 watchers.  Could have probably gotten $450 but just wanted to get it sold b/c I have the US Deep Reach on the way. Just FYI since I had no luck on here or snowboard trader.

nmb
    Participant

I’m thinking I might have to list it, I’ve got wishful thinking that someone will trade me an SJ52 haha. I really shouldn’t hang onto it..I told the lady friend that I already sold it and that’s why I ordered the Puzzle LOL.

CJS
    Participant
    • LOL nice work.  Just told my wife today that I sold a board.  She was like oh good.  I said ya but bought another.  She just rolls her eyes.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  CJS.

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

You know I’m still fresh into my marriage (actually not until may) by the fact I still expect my fine to be ok with all of this because I’m passionate about it and it makes me happy. That will happen eventually right?

Anonymous

I’m thinking I might have to list it, I’ve got wishful thinking that someone will trade me an SJ52 haha. I really shouldn’t hang onto it..I told the lady friend that I already sold it and that’s why I ordered the Puzzle LOL.

I can’t even tell my wife anymore at this point. My new koruas are sitting at my work currently since my dads in town no shredding for me this weekend.

I’d trade my cannon 183 for an ultimate ride 161 or mercury 161 or burton blood fish 161

CJS
    Participant

Good to know re the Pencil Parker. Thx

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

I’d maybe trade my 154 carveair skiboard. I really should just sell to save for Japan but I could be tempted. Maybe for Spenser’s 159 mullair if he scores the 161. skipjack surf, charlie slasher, slush slasher. Idk, other fun shapes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

The forum ‘The Bathroom (aka FS/WTB/Megasale Exchange) – Closed’ is closed to new topics and replies.