Home Forums The Bathroom (aka FS/WTB/Megasale Exchange) – Closed The Official Want to Trade Thread

This topic contains 41 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Petillionaire 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

HotSnowball
    Participant

I’m thinking I might have to list it, I’ve got wishful thinking that someone will trade me an SJ52 haha. I really shouldn’t hang onto it..I told the lady friend that I already sold it and that’s why I ordered the Puzzle LOL.

Did you get my PM?

nmb
    Participant

I didnt!

slim253
    Participant

I’m thinking I might have to list it, I’ve got wishful thinking that someone will trade me an SJ52 haha. I really shouldn’t hang onto it..I told the lady friend that I already sold it and that’s why I ordered the Puzzle LOL.

I can’t even tell my wife anymore at this point. My new koruas are sitting at my work currently since my dads in town no shredding for me this weekend.

hiding your addiction from loved ones? I like your style. B-)

coleslawed
    Participant

I also have a brand new pair of L/XL Contact Pro baseplates (2nd gen before it went to the flatter pad) black/green that I’d trade for a set of Atlas baseplates (black only).

hmm, I have first year Factories in blk/yellow, or the previous year Atlas Superpro (blk/wht) I might trade for these.

coleslawed
    Participant

I’d also trade my size 10 Sequals for 10.5’s, or add cash towards a United Shapes/Korua/etc trade.

Dandy
    Participant

I’ll trade my CA XX for a Mullair or similar full size freeride deck if anyone is interested. Think I’m picking up a Warpig and the Con Artist is probably too much overlap .

nmb
    Participant

keep the xx

nmb
    Participant

I also have a brand new pair of L/XL Contact Pro baseplates (2nd gen before it went to the flatter pad) black/green that I’d trade for a set of Atlas baseplates (black only).

hmm, I have first year Factories in blk/yellow, or the previous year Atlas Superpro (blk/wht) I might trade for these.

interested in the superpro bases for sure! if you want pictures or anything shoot me a PM.

Ed
    Participant

I know it’s a long shot but I have a brand new in box pair of 2016 D.C. T rice boots orange in size 11.5 and are just to small for me I need a 12. If anyone has a new set of 12 and need to size down let me know.

Julian
    Participant

Got a pair of Switchbacks (large) in Blue, with an extra pair of Highbacks and  Footpads in Orange, that I’d trade for size L/XL Unions

Julian
    Participant

For me: 2010 Capita Horrorscope 155cm

Do you still have the Horrorscope?

Anonymous

Marhar lumberjack 155 for something interesting must be this season or last season board in same condition not looking for a basic twin park board looking for something interesting maybe lib tech coho, capita charlie slasher, mercury, warpspeed, springbreak twin 157, salomon super 8, 420PH I’d add cash on that one, 161 burton bloodfish, grassroots pow surfer, i don’t know those are just examples to get you the idea.

Petillionaire
    Participant

Anyone have any smith I/OX lenses they would trade?

highme
    Keymaster

I have some brand new Red Sensors.

Petillionaire
    Participant

I have some brand new Red Sensors.

Would you want a lens in return or are you interested in other stuff?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

The forum ‘The Bathroom (aka FS/WTB/Megasale Exchange) – Closed’ is closed to new topics and replies.