Home Forums Goods – closed The Second Official 2018 Gear Thread

This topic contains 638 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  drjcv 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 639 total)
  • Author

Tuan
    Participant

Could you post the specs on the Custom Kilroy?

Much appreciated.

Teemu Selane
    Participant

snowman
    Participant

Thank you Teemu !!!

89c51
    Participant

That Genesis painted wood will look awesome on my SK.

The problem with painted bindings is when they start to chip. But thats only if you care about looks in the long run. That said the red ones look really cool.

CJS
    Participant

Hmm.  Everything looks right on that 160 wide DT.  Just need sidecut…hopefully over 8.

black bnr32
    Participant

Teemu, is there a page at the back with all of the board dimensions?

unsuspected
    Participant

Thx Teemu, those Ruler Wides are uglyyyyy.

That Genesis painted wood will look awesome on my SK.

The problem with painted bindings is when they start to chip. But thats only if you care about looks in the long run. That said the red ones look really cool.

Who cares 😉

illocon
    Participant

The black missions I have already had a scuffed appearance out of the factory, which has helped to hide the wear and tear over the years even if I like my gear to look heavily used.

Alexxx
    Participant

Thanks Teemu!

F1EA
    Participant

doc really should be EL’s mascot to keep away the SBF and Good Ride kooks. and anyone who has purchased a Donek board.

Yes!!

The official moderator of  “the official new to this forum” thread.

F1EA
    Participant

Ok Teemu, how about just post up the Family Tree line specs?

Pan Handler looks dope. Deep Thinker too.

I know I would get a Malolo, but NOT with mistery construction$.

drjcv
    Participant

RE:

SPECS

They are not in the dealer catalog or early season resources. (which is where teemus images are likely from).

you’ll have to wait. its not like there will be any major surprises. if its a short pow board, it will be wide(r).  if its already in the line up it will be very similar next year.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  drjcv.

89c51
    Participant

Late stuff or reissues??

tierarzt
    Participant

<iframe id=”instagram-embed-0″ class=”instagram-media instagram-media-rendered” style=”background-color: #ffffff; border: 1px solid #dbdbdb; margin: 1px 1px 12px; max-width: 658px; width: calc(100% – 2px); border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; box-shadow: none; display: block; padding: 0px;” src=”https://www.instagram.com/p/BRyJwa2Axkx/embed/captioned/?cr=1&v=7″ height=”629″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no” data-instgrm-payload-id=”instagram-media-payload-0″></iframe> <script async=”” defer=”” src=”//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js”></script> They changed the nose shape of the mod. The pic in the catalog shows the old shape.

Everyone wants to put ugly tip shapes on their boards now.

Shredder
    Participant

Ok Teemu, how about just post up the Family Tree line specs? Pan Handler looks dope. Deep Thinker too. I know I would get a Malolo, but NOT with mistery construction$.

Have a dig through the Family Tree thread as I posted all specs on the 2018 FT boards I found on a Japanese website.

The Official Family Tree Thread

Cant remember exactly but the Deep thinker sidecut was 7.7M (I think)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Shredder.
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 639 total)

The forum ‘Goods – closed’ is closed to new topics and replies.