Home Forums Goods – closed The Second Official 2018 Gear Thread

This topic contains 638 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  drjcv 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 639 total)
  • Author

illocon
    Participant

Not seen anyone/anywhere talking about the detailed specs of the Deep Thinker, probably for the reason cited by the Doc. I asked my local shop to check the sidecut specs but no one has come back to them yet (a 163w is being ordered in any case).

The aussies and kiwis should have/be getting the 18 boards now so any antipodeans could ask about and have a fondle of the wood.

Francis
    Participant

Does the new Burton Catalogue show any upcoming colabs/coalitions?

highme
    Keymaster

(a 163w is being ordered in any case).

Yup.

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

anyone have quick access to the 2018 volcom catalog? I can certainly go back and find it but I feel like someone has it saved….

89c51
    Participant

anyone have quick access to the 2018 volcom catalog? I can certainly go back and find it but I feel like someone has it saved….

its on zuzupopo

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

its on zuzupopo

i wouldn’t have asked if I could find it

Francis
    Participant

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

Thanks! I was trying to find it right with his activity page but I must have been looking wrong

89c51
    Participant

FWIW the main zuzupopo website has a search box and works fine for finding anything.

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

it wasn’t for me

BFBF
    Participant

Gf on this later in week

dream catcher

El Che
    Participant

Gf on this later in week dream catcher

let me know how it rides and if you wanna sell it 😉…need to get the wife a new ride and this is top of the list…

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  El Che.

F1EA
    Participant

Ok Teemu, how about just post up the Family Tree line specs? Pan Handler looks dope. Deep Thinker too. I know I would get a Malolo, but NOT with mistery construction$.

Have a dig through the Family Tree thread as I posted all specs on the 2018 FT boards I found on a Japanese website.

The Official Family Tree Thread

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” style=”position: absolute; clip: rect(1px, 1px, 1px, 1px);” title=”“The Official Family Tree Thread” — ezloungin” src=”http://ezloungin.com/forums/topic/the-official-family-tree-thread/embed/#?secret=dZWKMzaAC3″ width=”500″ height=”282″ frameborder=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” sandbox=”allow-scripts” data-secret=”dZWKMzaAC3″></iframe> Cant remember exactly but the Deep thinker sidecut was 7.7M (I think)

Awesome! 🙂

Tuan
    Participant

Thank You!

One last request =).  Could you post pics of the Almighty boots?

drjcv
    Participant

SLASH

(will they deliver?? some skepticism exists. contact info is spacecraft collective. lookbook is extremely sparse, available sizes  reduced. No mention of Gigi anywhere)

https://issuu.com/issuu-reader3-embed-files/latest/document-page-reader.html

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  drjcv.
Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 639 total)

The forum ‘Goods – closed’ is closed to new topics and replies.