Home Forums Goods – closed The Second Official 2018 Gear Thread

This topic contains 638 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  drjcv 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 639 total)
  • Author

Supra
    Participant

SLASH (will they deliver?? some skepticism exists. contact info is spacecraft collective. lookbook is extremely sparse, available sizes reduced. No mention of Gigi anywhere) https://issuu.com/issuu-reader3-embed-files/latest/document-page-reader.html

https://issuu.com/slashsnow/docs/slash_17-18_lookbook_v4

weird that they have the brainstorm separate from the narwal quiver line.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Supra.

Francis
    Participant

I feel like i’m missing something; these look just like last years.

highme
    Keymaster

“This line is seen as triage to our future and we can’t wait to hear your feedback. >CARRY FORWARD>>”

Happy Place, Brainstorm & ATV graphics are all pretty much the same as this seasons. Not sure why they felt the need to tuck the Straight under “Narwal Quiver” line, though it does look like the only board that was updated at all.

matty
    Participant

Unless I am missing something, Gigi’s name is completely absent from that catalog. Is it possible that he’s no longer really involved?

89c51
    Participant

Without gigi slash is nothing.

SNW_GHST
    Participant

I feel like i’m missing something; these look just like last years.

yeah the Atv and the Happy Place look almost exactly the same as last year.
    Really strange that Gigi isnt mentioned anywhere. But i agree with @89c51 Slash without him is kind of worthless.
    To me the biggest issue of the brand was that they were too pro and not consumer oriented.
    I only rode the ATV and the Aurora and both were ulltrastiff death planks imo.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  SNW_GHST.

Mr. Irrelevant
    Participant

Interesting ^. I remember the brainstorm having a really nice flex

89c51
    Participant

To me the biggest issue of the brand was that they were too pro and not consumer oriented. I only rode the ATV and the Aurora and both were ulltrastiff deathplanks imo.

On the other hand there are companies that you can’t find a proper stiff camber board in their lineup. :/

Bowl
    Participant

My ATV 165W is just a normal board. No surprises, and definitely not too stiff. Fun little board.

Anyone know if the blunt-tipped customs will be made in 169W again?

El Che
    Participant

Had the 58 ATV and definitely not too stiff…

Markus
    Participant

Unless I am missing something, Gigi’s name is completely absent from that catalog. Is it possible that he’s no longer really involved?

Well atleast he is on the cover. Clearly a shot from his Japan part in Stronger.

vince
    Participant

anyone with the Union UCH 2018 catalog?

thanks

Tekniq33
    Participant

Am I imagining it or is there a wide version of the Deep Thinker next year? Does anyone have specs?

I don’t get how we have every other catalog but Burton. I’ll blame those fuckin Aoki bags

CJS
    Participant

That Damn Aoki.  I know I saw the specs for the DT.  There is a wide for sure.

CJS
    Participant

Zoom that shit

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 639 total)

The forum ‘Goods – closed’ is closed to new topics and replies.